Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy & Cookies Policy
- What personal information do we collect on the Site?
- What non-personal information do we collect on the Site?
- How do we use the information we collect on the Site?
- How do we protect visitor information on the Site?
- How long do we retain your data?
- What rights do you have over your data?
- Cookie Information
- Third Party Links
- Third Party Disclosure
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Policy relating to Email Spam
- Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Contact Us
- Policy Revisions
In operating the Site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site, such as when you register to join the Site, subscribe to receive information (e.g. a newsletter) or contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ page. Users may be asked for some, depending on the circumstances, of the following; name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, biographical information (for your Client Profile).
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any other reason.
Personal information will only be collected from you if it is voluntarily submitted by you with consent.
In operating the Site we may collect and process the following data:
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you may access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, subscribe, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your Visitor experience and to enable the Site to deliver the type of content and product / service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the Site in order to better serve you as the Visitor, based on data and feedback received from you.
- To allow us to improve upon the service offered to the Visitor in responding to your requests.
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to the Site and it’s products / services
- To provide you with information, via periodic emails, on other products / services which we feel may be of interest to you provided you have given consent to receive such information.
- To notify you, via periodic emails, regarding developments on the Site or updates / offers relating to products and services available on the Site.
- To allow us, when applicable, to swiftly process any transactions made on the Site.
- We may use your data, with your consent, to allow selected third parties to contact you, by any method to which you have given consent, with information about related products and services.
If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties please request to withhold your consent when you provide us with your details on either the data collection form or via the Contact Us page.
Once you have registered or subscribed to the Site, if at any time you would like to cancel your registration or unsubscribe from the Site, you can advise us via the Contact Us page or follow the instructions at the bottom of any emails received from us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including:
- Adopting appropriate data collection and storage procedures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration or disclosure of all information stored on the Site.
- Scanning the Site on a regular basis for security issues in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
- Holding your personal information on a secure network that is only accessible by the administrator(s) of the Site who have special permissions to access the network, and are required to keep the information confidential.
For users that register on the Site, we store the personal information you provide in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. This information is retained until the registered account is closed.2
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.2
If you require further information on cookies please read the following Wikipedia section.
- To remember that you are logged in and to save your preferences for future visits
- To keep track of advertisements
- To compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions for analysis. We use the Google Analytics service to assist us in tracking this information on our behalf [learn more below].
You can prevent cookies being set by manually changing the settings on your browser (option settings vary by browser, so, if you are unsure how to do this visit your browser Help section for information as to how to do this).
Unfortunately it is rare to be able to disable cookies without disabling some of the features that function within the Site. It is, therefore, recommended that you leave on all cookies. It is best to leave them enabled in case they are used to provide a service that you use on the Site.
Cookies will be set on the Site in the following situations:
- When you log in so that the Site can remember that you are logged in. This means you do not have to log in every time you visit a new page. These cookies are removed when you log out of the Site to ensure that registered user areas are only available when you are logged in.
- When you register or subscribe to the Site to receive a newsletter or email services, cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered or subscribing, or whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to specific user types.
- links to sites of which we are affiliate members
- links to Amazon as a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- the use of applications to connect to social media platforms
Visitors to the Site will find links to third party websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should read carefully and be aware that they may change regularly. The Site does not control any of the content or activities on these sites and as a result does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for their privacy policies, information content or links to third parties as we have no control over them. Additionally, when browsing other websites, including those having a link to our Site, you will be subject to their terms and policies.Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have currently implemented the following tools in Google Analytics:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographic and Interests Reporting
You may opt out of allowing this data collection by using the Google Analytics Opt Out browser add-on specific to your browser.
BlueMoonCreative.Services is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.es or amazon.de. Amazon may serve content and advertisements, collect information directly from you, and place or recognize cookies on your browser.
The Site uses social media applications to allow you to connect with your social network in a number of ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ Pages, will set cookies on the Site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
The content of the Site is not targeted to attract anyone under the age of 13 and given the importance of protecting the privacy of the children, the Site will never collect or hold data from those we know are under the age of 13.
BlueMoonCreative.Services has a zero tolerance policy toward Spam.
Electronic Spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited and indiscriminate messages (Spam), more often than not for commercial gain.
BlueMoonCreative.Services will only send marketing emails to Visitors who have given their express consent to receive them when registering or subscribing to the Site. In the unlikely event that you receive any message from BlueMoonCreative.Services that may be considered to be spam, please contact the Site Administration using the contact methods below and we will investigate the matter. Alternatively use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email received.
The Sites messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and contact form messages, to filter-out any messages that appear to be spam. Occasionally this may mean that your legitimate messages will be filtered-out by the Site’s systems. If you think this has happened to a message you have sent to us, please advise by the alternate method below.
The contents of this Privacy & Cookies Policy may be revised at any time, at the Site’s discretion. We conduct regular reviews of this Privacy & Cookies Policy and any revisions will be referenced on this page. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review the Privacy & Cookies Policy of the Site and by continuing to access the Site after any changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy & Cookies Policy. This Privacy & Cookies Policy is effective from 23rd October 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy & Cookies Policy or regarding information we may hold about you please contact us:
Original Version: 23rd October 2018